Various High-Quality Dental Care Solutions
A proactive approach to your dental health will is vital to improving the function, comfort and longevity of your teeth, and the overall appearance of your smile.
Becoming a New Patient
Smiles at France would love to be your dental home. Follow the links below for more help.
- Your First Visit: Whether you are 1 or 101 years old, if you have simple or complex needs, Dr. David A, Cook and his Smiles at France team is here to help you.
Dental Care Services
Our Minneapolis / Edina dental practice offers a wide range of dental care services, including:
- General Dentistry: When many people think of general dentistry, they think of cleanings and fillings. General dentistry is that and much more. We offer a wide range of general dentistry services, including preventive maintenance, repair, and emergency management.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Improving the appearance and function of your teeth is best left to cosmetic dentistry practices. We provide extensive cosmetic dentistry services, ranging from tooth whitening to veneers, to complex full-mouth reconstructions.
- Complex Dental Multispecialty Coordination: In some cases, oral health conditions require the attention of multiple dental and medical specialists. We take great care to plan and coordinate efforts between multidiscipline specialists.
- Preventive Dentistry: A proactive approach to your oral health is vital to maintaining the optimal health, comfort, and appearance of your teeth and gums. Our comprehensive preventive care services are designed to help you create good habits for preventive care and address any issues that may one day negatively impact your oral health.
- Dental Implants: Now considered the first choice for replacing a missing tooth, dental implants are used to support a single tooth, a group of teeth, or an entire mouthful. We offer the guidance and coordination you need to effectively treat, plan, and execute the installation of dental implants.
- Advanced Dental Technology: We are committed to providing the highest quality care to every patient. To do so, we rely upon advanced technology and updated techniques. We remain constantly attentive to changing trends and technology advancements to remain on the cutting edge of our craft.
- Children’s Dentistry: We provide full-service oral care designed to help children create good habits and prevent future issues. From routine cleaning to advice on home care, our children’s dentistry practice is focused on protecting the future of your child’s oral health. Your child’s first dental visit should be by age 1!
Whatever your specific care needs may be, our staff offers the one-on-one, professional and compassionate care you deserve. From the moment you step into our office, you’ll be treated with the utmost respect. You’ll also be offered the information you need to understand your dental care needs and to make informed decisions on how best to approach them.
For more information or to discuss your specific Minneapolis / Edina dental care needs, contact Smiles at France at (612) 824-7033 today.