Are you in need of a complex dental treatment plan? People often seek to our help when their care involves the coordination with multiple dental and medical specialists. Often it is a specialist who requests that we become involved to coordinate their care.
Restoring a mouth involves a process similar to remodeling a home. It starts with an assessment of your current health and circumstances. From there it jumps to a discussion of the vision of your preferred end result. Now we have a starting place and a vision of your goals. Then we invite the appropriate dental specialists to help us achieve your goals.
This is what we do:
- Assess your current dental health
- Help develop your vision, your preferred dental future
- Establish a plan
- Recruit the specialists as needed to assist in your plan
- Monitor the progress of your plan, make adjustments to your plan as necessary
- Maintain your preventive visits and efforts
- Keep you involved in every step and decision
This is what our more common specialist partners can do:
- Orthodontist: move teeth and move gum levels by altering their positions
- Periodontist: surgically alter gum levels, treat gum disease, graft gum recession, and place dental implants.
- Oral Surgeons: extract teeth, place dental implants, surgically move jaws to assist the orthodontist, place anchorage implants to assist the orthodontist.
- Restorative Dentist (that’s us): reshape teeth, restore teeth with bonded resins, veneers or crowns and restore implants.
Congenitally missing upper lateral incisors, 8 was lost due to root resorption and four new restorations placed to blend out her smile. The missing tooth has an implant.